About Blockchain –
A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and a public digital ledger that is used to record and manage transactions across a lot of computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the collusion of the network.
This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.
This blockchain technology created the backbone of a new type of internet. Originally devised for the digital currency, Bitcoin.
Why learn Blockchain
At the moment there is a high demand for blockchain developers & Bitcoin(with other cryptocurrencies) is allowing some firms to create
the right platform for future growth & they are quickly and quietly changing the way firms, regulators & investors.
Banking or Finacial Industry isn’t the only industry that could be affected by blockchain tech.
Supermarkets, energy resources, healthcare, voting, HR and many other sectors are also incorporate blockchain slowly in their future.
Who should take this course
Anyone who wants to become blockchain developer and want to reshape their career from old technologies
Newbies In The Bitcoin Field, And Those Who Wish To Expand Their Knowledge Further On Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
Prerequisite of this Course
About the Instructor
Instructor is a Certified Blockchain Technology expert with at least a couple of years of experience in this domain.
1. This course aims to provide a conceptual understanding of the function of Blockchains as a
method of securing distributed ledgers.
2. Critical Evaluation of Block Chain Technology capabilities and platforms, and examines their future directions, opportunities, risks and challenges.
3. Apply Bitcoin and Blockchain concepts in business situations
4. Build compelling Blockchain applications using the Ethereum Blockchain
5. Design, test and deploy secure Smart Contracts and its evaluation
6. Use the latest version of Ethereum development tools (Web3 v1.0)
7. Develop and Model Hyperledger Blockchain applications using Composer Framework
8. Develop front-end (client) applications using Composer API
9. Design Hyperledger Fabric Composer Business Network Application (not the infrastructure)
10. See practical examples of Blockchain and mining
11. Overview of various components of Hyperledger Fabric Technology (Peers, Orderer, MSP, CA)
12. A couple of Projects for hands-on
Are you ready? Let’s get started!